Globe vane motors
Vane motors with accessories. Motors are available in both flange and foot-mounted The units also come with gear and brake. Intrinsically safe for explosion proof environments. All GLOBE vane air motors are certified according to the European Explosion Directive ATEX II cat. 2 G&D T5 and ATEX I M2.
- Simple and inexpensive variable speed and torque control with a flow control valve and/or pressure regulator.
- Air motors can be stalled indefinitely under load. They will not overheat or burn out.
- Instantly reversible, operated with a simple control valve.
- Controllable over a wide speed range.
- Resistant to warm, dirty and damp conditions.
- Cool running caused by the expanding air. GLOBE vane air motors can be used in ambient temperatures up to 80 ºC.
- Minimal maintenance because of simple design which results in less downtime.
- Air motors are compact and light weight compared to equivalent electric motors.
- High reliability and little wear thanks to the low number ofmoving parts.
- No shock start up which improves the life span of yourequipment.
- Variety of mountings which include foot, face, NEMA flanges and IEC flanges.