Directional valves pilot operated Cetop 7
Pilot operated valves for 350 bar and maximum 300 l / min. Can be operated with external pilot pressure, optionally with electric forstyreventil. See symbols at the end of the chapter for valves.
- Wide range of spools
- Standard 3 Cetop directional valve is used as a pilot valve, which provides great flexibility with respect to voltage, etc.
- The valves can be equipped with modules to curb the impact
- Maximum pressure PAB port on all models 350 bar
- Max pressure at T port for DG3V-7 is 350 bar
- Max pressure at T port for DG5V-7 is 100 bar
- DG3V, hydraulically operated
- DG5V w. pilot