Pressure relief valves proportional series of PMV
Hawe proportional pressure relief valve type PMV is used for continuous monitoring of pressure. PMV is direct acting and consists of a main valve (ball valve seats, valve springs and control stamp) Proportional control the valves are flange-mounted and consists of a proportional pressure control valve and pilot valve.
- Variable pressure control
- Wide range of pressure and volume areas
- The control card and assembly equipment to suit the product
- BSP connections or plate mounted
- PMV is the pipe mount and PMVP are plate mounted
- SEE ARTICLE CODE INFORMATION FOR TABLE.