Lowering / brake valve series SB, SQ, SJ and CSJ
Lowering / brake valve type SB used to achieve an almost pressure independent lowering speed of single-acting cylinders. The valve consists of steel body, with mounted control piston, piston spring and freely movable sliding metering orifice plate.
- Cartridge valve mounted in sturdy steel housing
- The cartridges can if desired be mounted in its own drilling sylidertilslutning
- BSP threads on both the cartridge and the steel housing (int. / Int. Or ext. / Int.)
- Free flow in non-regulated area
- Can the request comes in (Ermeto) banjo design
- Almost constant lowering speed regardless of load
- 6 different sizes from 1 - 400 l / min
- Connections from 1/4 "- 1 1/4"
- Max pressure 315 bar