Digital electronic drivers E-BM-AS, DIN rail format EN 60715
E-BM-AS digital drivers, supply and control the current to the solenoid of proportional valves without transducer, according to the electronic reference input signal. The solenoid proportionally transforms the current into a force, acting on the valve spool or poppet, against a reacting spring, thus providing the hydraulic regulation. E-BM-AS can drive up to tow single or one double solenoid proportional valve.
- 4 fast plug-in connectors
- RJ45 connector for RS232 Serial communication to program the driver with the Atos PC software
- 4 leds for diagnostics: power supply, driver status, solenoid status (S1 and S2)
- +/- 5 VDC output supply for external reference potentiometers
- Electrical protection against reverse polarity of power supply
- Plastic box with IP20 protection degree
- CE mark to EMC directive.
- Setting of valve’s functional parameters: bias, scale, ramps, dither
- 2 selectable modes for electronic reference
- Max power limitation
- Selectable range of electronic reference
- Complete diagnostics of driver status, solenoid and driver fault conditions
- Intuitive graphic interface