DU and DU-B - Self-lubricating bearings
We stock slide bearings from the known supplier GGB (formerly Glacier Garlock Bearings). Slide bearings are available as straight bushings, flanged bushings, thrust washers, plates and special products. The sliding layer may consist of PTFE or other polymers, with the metal backing or sliding material throughout. Life can be estimated in terms of load, speed, number of wear kilometers, roughness, temperature and environment.
- Slide layer of PTFE (Teflon)
- Low friction without lubrication
- Backing in steel or bronze
- Available as a straight bearing, flanged bearings washer etc.
- Industry's first choice more than 50 years